Thank you for considering Pan American School as a possible school for your child.
Whether you live in Costa Rica or will be relocating here from another country, we recognize the importance of having clear, timely information to help you make the best - and most important decision - regarding your child’s education.
From your first contact with this school, our Admissions team is on hand to answer all your questions and guide you through the enrollment and transition process at PAS.
We encourage you to explore our website to find out more about our school, our academic and extracurricular programs, and to come for a visit to see our students in action.
Please feel free to talk to us at any time.
Book a Tour
Pan-American School welcomes students and families wishing to visit our campus and consider enrolling. We have an open-door policy, with tours and admissions information available from Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 3:45 p.m at this time, and due to COVID-19 protocols, we are asking visitors to program their appointments beforehand. To make an appointment for a tour or an admissions interview, please send an email or call.
Call: +506 2298-5700
WhatsApp: +506 6427-2626
Facebook: Panamerican School Costa Rica
When entering a grade, the student's academic level is evaluated through prior school records and results of in-house placement tests. For PlayKids only an interview of the child's parents is required.
If you have any questions about the school or the application process, please contact the Admissions Team.
- Contact us - Start your enrollment process.
- Our Admissions Consultant will contact you.
- Book a visit to our campus.
- Complete documentation and requirements.
- Admission decision.**
Procedure & Requirements
We understand that families may relocate to Costa Rica or may seek admission at any time of the year. We encourage you to apply as early as possible as spaces may be limited for some grades. Students who apply after the grade level has reached capacity will be placed on a waitlist.
How do I apply?
- Complete the Admissions Form.
- Provide supporting documents:
- Transcript of grades of the last school year (if applicable)
- A confidential and sealed reference letter from the previous school’s counselor or director addressing the student’s academic effort and behavior.
- Account clearance report from the previous school.
-Two reference letters from Pan-American School parents recommending the family. For foreign families, a personal letter requesting admission, stating their situation in Costa Rica and their interest in joining Pan-American School, and employment certificate letter, from a lawyer, embassy, or another reliable source.
- Request an appointment for admissions evaluation, contact email@example.com, or call +506 2298-5708.
- Pay an Admissions testing fee (USD $40 cash only or SINPE movil 6033-8852 on the testing day)